Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sad News from Loretta

I regret to have to share the following email I received from Loretta:

Dear 'Spoto Group'
Our wonderful friend Patricia Barry left us on Valentine's day. How fitting of her. She will be missed by many. I know she loved our group and all the wonderful experiences and people. If you would like to make a contribution in her name she mentioned Dana Farber Cancer Center.
I'm sure I didn't get everyone in our group including Sr. Nancy. I'm away and don't have my full addressbook. Can you please pass this along to those I might have missed.
Thanks and love to you all.
Loretta

As, Katherine Hirsh put so beautifully, "Now Valentine's Day will have an extra meaning for me in years to come." I invite you to use the Comments link to share any memories and reflections you have of Pat.

No comments: